All about ringtones!

Posted by iphoney on 3:31 PM

I will be uploading various ringtones in m4r format for the iphone. All someone needs to do to add them to there iphone is simply drag and drop the file into the itunes ringtone library and then sync up, and Walla you will have an extra menu in your iphone ringtone section with custom ringtones.

I will be uploading mostly popular songs playing now, but if anyone has any request just contact me at uvbeeniphoned@gmail.com Add to My Yahoo!.

image




















Black Eyed Peas- Boom Boom Pow

Faith No More- Evidence

Pitbull- Calle Ocho

New Ringtones uploaded

  1. kevin_rudolf-let_it_rock_(feat._lil_wayne)
  2. the_ting_tings-thats_not_my_name
  3. Love Lockdown- Kanye West
  4. Beyonce – Diva
  5. Bad Things- Theme song from tv series Tru blood
  6. Black Velveteen- Lenny Kravitz
  7. Just Dance- Lady Gaga
  8. Let's Take A Walk
  9. lovesexmagic
  10. My Babe
  11. Supermassive Black Hole
  12. Thinking Of You
  13. what_it_is


0 comments:

Post a Comment